Support, Guidance, Instruction, Accountability
Writing Coaching & Editing
If you're ready to write- and publish- short stories, essays, novels, memoirs, business books, and blogs, our Writing Coaches and Editors specialize in helping emerging and practicing fiction and nonfiction writers achieve all your writing goals.
This is your time to write. Personalized writing coaching and editing helps you focus, produce new work, refine projects, and find success as a writer.
Whether you’re looking to brainstorm ideas, get feedback on your developing work, be kept accountable, or want to ensure the work you’re sending out for publication is ready to go, we’re here for you- on your schedule, and in personalized ways that benefit you and your work!
Our fiction and nonfiction writing coaches and editors get to know you and your work to tailor exactly how they help you succeed. Knowing you’re supported at every turn will make you feel more confident, powerful, and help you enjoy the writing you’re doing that much more.
- Discussion and development of writing practice and goals
- Personal support and guidance
- Brainstorming & story consultation
- Assistance with early drafting
- Design infrastructure for writing process and create writing schedule
- Editorial consultation (developmental feedback; substantive editing)
- Personalized publication strategy development
- Individualized grammar instruction
You're welcome to establish a system with your writing coach that works for you and your schedule: weekly or regular meetings with your coach and editor help maximize accountability and enable you to see significant progress, or focus on project work and connect on an "as-needed" basis.
Writing Coaching & Mentorship
- Targeted Support to Enhance, Strengthen, and Increase Your Skills & Productivity
- Guidance, Accountability, Brainstorming, and Feedback + Resources, Prompts, & Strategies
- Customized Process to Meet Your Schedule, Goals, & Budget
- Feel Confident, Motivated, & Energized!
Copy Editing & Publication Support
- Developmental Feedback / Manuscript Critique, and Revision Strategies
- Substantive/Structural Editing, Copy, and Line Editing
- Proofreading & Formatting for Submission or Self-Publication
- Nonfiction Proposals, Queries, and Submission Material Support and Publication Guidance
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation Today!
Other Ways We Help Writers
Our carefully designed program with lessons, infrastructure, and mentorship gets writers a novel draft in 4 short months.
Feel free to be in touch any time- we offer a free, no-commitment consultation to all writers. We're always ready to see how we can help you reach your writing goals!