Writing Coaching & Editing
Write Your Self-Development or Business Book in 4 Months
Our Write Your Self-Development or Business Book in 4 Months Program provides you with everything you need to get your book written: a dedicated mentor, who guides you through the process with instruction, resources, and personalized support, a writing schedule, and a firm framework inside of which you will feel comfortable, confident, and motivated.
At the end of 4 months, you will have your book draft in your hand!
Writing a self-development or business book will launch your business into a new level of authority, sales, and engagement. Why wait any longer when you could have your book written in 4 months?
Our package framework provides you with everything you need to write your book:
- Weekly mentor meetings
- Daily progressive writing schedule
- Accountability charting
- Craft instruction, resources, and personalized support
We’ve taken care of everything, so all you have to do is show up and write.
Now you can write the book (or books!) that represent your business, meet your audience base, and develop new opportunities for you as an authority figure in your field. Clients and customers take business owners with books very seriously- and soon, that will be you.
FREE Book Planning Worksheet & Consultation
1. Fill out our worksheet designed to show you your goals for writing a business book, what kind of coaching or editing support would benefit you most, and how to implement a strategy for approaching the writing process.
2. Schedule your FREE no-commitment consultation to discuss ways we can support you throughout the work, so your book makes it to publication!
First Draft- Done. What’s Next?
After you have your first draft, you move into the next stages of Feedback and Editing, and Late Stage Editing & Publication Support.
Feedback & Editing
– Developmental feedback on early manuscript pages
– Continual support and instruction on writing craft
Once you have your rough first draft, your writing coach & editor provides you with comprehensive feedback designed to walk you through how to implement any changes, teach you editing skills so you can self-edit, or they can make editorial changes with you collaboratively. Above all, they ensure you’re supported as you strive toward shaping the draft the way you want it.
Late-Stage Editing & Publication Support
– Collaboratively refine book purpose, structure, pacing, and flow
– Provide substantive editing, copyediting, and proofreading
– Assist with the all-important proposal, platform, and publication support
Your editor will help refine the draft at the chapter, section, paragraph, and line level so it is lean, concise, purposeful, brand-specific, and correct. A publication strategy can be determined to help you know whether to aim for self-publishing or traditional publishing and what steps you can take to achieve your publishing goals.
Writing With Us
Whether you’re getting your draft done in our 4 month program or you’re working on the editing as you prepare for publication, you will find with your coach and editor’s support and guidance, you will feel confident, powerful, productive, and enthusiastic for entering this next phase of yourself as a book author.
– First Drafting is available as a package: Write Your Self-Development & Business Book in 4 Months * (save $40 off the regular hourly rate) or on an as-needed hourly basis.
– Feedback & Editing, and Late-Stage Editing & Publication Support are available on an as-needed hourly basis. Contact us to continue your work or to get started!
Hourly Rate: $110/hr.
Other Ways We Help Business Writers:
Business CopywritingNo time or desire to write your documents yourself? Let us do it for you!
Business Writing Coaching & EditingFoundational guidance, support, and writing/grammar instruction along with copy editing and proofreading to help your business run efficiently.
Writing Coaching & Editing FAQs