support, guidance, and insights to help you with all the writing you do
Have questions about this service?
As a small business owner, you know how vital it is for your business to have a vigorous online presence. Connecting with your audience shows you care about them, you’re an active player and innovator in your field, and you’re energetic about what you do and the goods or services you provide.
That personal contact with audiences is also key for fostering relationships, which translates into sales, speaking engagements, and further opportunities to promote your business.
You also know that managing your brand across the various social media takes a tremendous amount of time– time you need to spend working on your business.
We are aware of the intrinsic irony in this, and because this is one area of your work you can outsource, we recommend you get our Associate Social Media Manager on board to help.
Our Social Media Manager will collaborate with you on your company’s brand and develop and carry out a personalized plan focused on engagement and growth.
- Initial free consultation to determine your brand, overall goals, and areas of focus
- Create social media accounts and pages (if necessary)
- Develop a personalized checklist for social media upkeep & growth
- Provide navigation instructions to allow you to take over the accounts at any time or provide additional engagement (upon request)
- Create, source, and schedule consistent content for all desired social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage and post provided online blog content
Community Management and Growth:
- Monitor all social media and manage online communications, ensuring a fast average response time
- Integrate specific strategies to promote the growth of your audience and reach
- Create targeted calls-to-action to encourage audience engagement
3-Hour Intro Block
Additional Support for Business Owners
Author Website Design & Website Copy Writing
Your website is your ticket to reaching uncountable new visitors who will become clients and customers. Make sure yours is updated regularly with new content or built to perfection.
Business Writing, Coaching & Programs
From personal coaching to help you with your daily writing to working on a book, to having us write your documents for you, we've got you as a small business owner covered.