Freelance writers must submit pitch letters that set you apart from your peers. Your letter must be extremely clear, professional, attention-grabbing and written in the style and tone of the piece.
Whether you’re early on in your freelance writing career or looking to expand your skill set as a writer and rise through the ranks and reach more and better publications, being personally supported with your process and your writing is an excellent way to produce your best quality work.
- Choosing an area of focus and publications to pitch
- Targeting publications (and contacting the editor)
- Writing an effective pitch email that an editor will actually read
- Pitching etiquette and protocols
- Setting your rates
- Leveraging work into more work, better work, new fields and publications
Reach out to chat with us about your work any time!