Website Copywriting Package
$610.00 for 2 weeks
Ensure your website is an inviting and accurate representation of you, your business, and your brand. When we write the copy for your site, you get a customized story that shares the best version of you with the world!
Website copy writing priced for 5 pages (additional pages available at an hourly rate).
(If you already have a draft of your copy and need editing help, please click HERE)
Ensure your website is a reflection of you, your business, and your brand with clean, sparkling copy that invites your readers in and engages them with your purpose and story.
Our website copy writing package comes with 5 pages of copy for:
- About (your story/what you do)
- Contact page
- Plus: 2 interior pages of your choice
- Sales page
Additional pages may be added at our hourly rate.
How do we begin the website copy writing?
We will first have an intake call to interview you about what you would like covered in your site and how your voice should be best represented. We will then fashion up rough draft copy for each of the website pages for your review.
How many revisions in the website copy writing are included?
You are welcome to two revisions plus a proofread once the copy is on the website:
- After we share the rough draft copy with you, we will either meet to debrief verbally what you would like changed or you are welcome to write out your notes and share them, which we will use as a guide for the next draft.
- Based on your feedback, we will revise the material and show it to you for your review. You will make any adjustments or suggestions in writing, which we will implement before putting the copy onto the site for you (or share with you so you may give it to your designer, who will upload the content for you.)
- After the website copy is on the site, we will review it one last time and either give you notes regarding any last proofreading changes or make the changes on the site for you.
What if I want to add pages or change the content?
We are always happy to write additional pages’ content for you at our hourly rate.
What if I write rough drafts myself?
It’s terrific if you write the first draft yourself! That enables us to get a sense of what you’re aiming to achieve with your copy and your voice and allows us to simply edit your words to ensure they are clear, purposeful, and have a compelling CTA (call to action) where necessary.
Unlike a full website copy writing job, all our editing is done at an hourly rate, making it a more budget-friendly option than a full copy writing job.
Please visit our Writing Coaching & Editing page to purchase your first block of time, and we’ll be glad to get started with editing your website!