ensuring you've got everything you need to write
Have questions about this service?
Like athletes, CEOs and surgeons, writers experience intrinsic benefit and a boost in productivity with the personalized care and attention of a private writing coach.
From brainstorming sessions, feedback on manuscript pages, or publication advice, a coach’s regular meaningful attention on you and your work boosts confidence, increases productivity, and gets powerful results.
- Discussion and development of writing practice and goals
- Personal support and guidance
- Brainstorming & story consultation
- Editorial consultation (Manuscript evaluation | Developmental feedback)
- Personalized publication strategy development
- Individualized grammar instruction
Literary Writing Coaching and Editing in 3 Steps
– Collaborate with your writing coach to work through your story’s development, purpose, and outline
– Create a schedule or writing plan to help you stay accountable and generate pages
– Receive insights, guidance, and information on writing craft and practice
– Consult on traditional publishing and self-publishing
– Support for all submission documents: query and cover letter, nonfiction book proposal, sample chapters, and synopsis
– Organizational strategies and accountability
– Author website design
– Self-published book formatting
3-Hour Intro Block