professionally publish and sell your book
The Perfect Solution for the Self-Published Author
The benefits of being a self-published author are many, namely that you get to maintain all of the creative control over your book. Some of the elements you must handle on your own, however, are best left to a professional, and the interior formatting of your book is definitely one of them!
A beautifully—and correctly—formatted book will be taken as seriously as its traditionally published peers, but one that looks DIY will not.
Leave the technical work to us: we will format the interior of your novel, memoir, or nonfiction book for e-book and print, plus upload it to the various online platforms (or help you do it), to ensure you have an elegant, professional-looking book ready to meet its readership!
Our book formatting service includes:
- Format the manuscript for Amazon KDP (e-book), Amazon KDP (print), and Smashwords (e-book aggregator for all other* e-book sales platforms). Formatting for print-on-demand outlets available upon request.
- Upload the formatted book and cover (not provided) to your accounts for you or assist you over Zoom, so you may upload the files yourself.
- Other support billed hourly may include assist with creating accounts with the various online platforms, adding images, tables, and/or charts, and other forms of consultation or coaching.
*except Barnes & Noble, who use a proprietary software
Book Formatting Packages
Manuscript formatting & upload to Amazon KDP platform
Introductory Rate: $360
Manuscript formatting & upload to Amazon KDP and Smashwords platforms
Introductory Rate: $560
Manuscript formatting & upload to Amazon KDP Print platform
Introductory Rate: $480
Manuscript formatting & upload to Amazon KDP for e-book and print and Smashwords for e-book
Introductory Rate: $865
Manuscript formatting for print-on-demand outlets
*upload assistance available as an add-on (hourly rate)
Introductory Rate: $240
- Assistance with opening and setting up accounts (via Zoom)
- Adding images, charts, tables, and graphs
- Additional consultation
Examples of Print Book Formatting
All fonts, font sizes, line spacing, headers, and footers are customized to your specification:
- After you purchase the book formatting service(s) you require, we will send you formatting instructions and a short questionnaire, so you may share your formatting preferences for book size, font, header and chapter layout, etc.
- If you require additional help with images or charts or have other specifications, you can let us know then as well.