Isn't it time you got started?
When you are ready to write your book—or like in most of our cases, you’re “un-ready” (meaning you’re never going to be ready but you know you have to push yourself or it won’t happen!), our 4-month mentored book programs are exactly what you need to get the job done.
In our Write Your Novel in 4 Months, Write Your Memoir in 4 Months, and Write Your Business | Self-Development Book in 4 Months programs, you are guided through the first draft process with clear guidance and custom mentored support.
Writing a first draft is a murky and emotionally difficult process for every writer.
Plenty of people start out with gusto, but lacking a specific plan, step-by-step markers to guide the process, and someone dedicated to them to advise, provide insights, and generally nurture them through, their gusto turns to frustration, and they often give up.
By giving yourself a lighted path through the process and the opportunity to successfully write your story or generate ideas under the generous and skilled guidance of a professional writing mentor and editor, you are giving yourself the best chance to see your book come into being.
How Our 4-Month Mentored Book Programs Work
Our programs break down the process into clear steps, a manageable plan, and ensure you have a skilled mentor by your side to:
- normalize the ups and downs
- provide you with tools to manage your time, your ideas, and your creative energy (or on some days lack thereof)
- boost you through the work and deliver you to a complete first draft.
When you step into a system where everything has been thought through and planned for, so you’ll be guided through the whole experience from beginning to end, it’s a comfort, a reassurance, and gives you the freedom to create.
Each of our 4-month mentored book programs comes with:
- Custom mentorship suited to your background, goals, and interests
- Lectures, videos, resources, and mini assignments to walk you through each phase of the drafting process
- A writing plan that progresses as you do and is adjustable based on your schedule
For writers of all levels and writing experience
- You’ve never written before? No problem! The lessons go in depth into the important issues of writing lifestyle, mindset required for working on a book-length project, and writing craft necessary for your book’s genre.
- You’re a seasoned author? You’ll appreciate the opportunity to revisit issues of craft, new exercises and strategies, and solutions that will breathe new life into your process. The opportunity to learn and grow through a new lens enhances your work and deepens your relationship to yourself as an author and ideas-maker.
In all cases, your mentor will adapt their insights and support to what you need and how you need it.
How do I know whether I should a 4-month mentored book program or personalized writing coaching?
A 4-Month Program is perfect if:
Personalized Writing Coaching is perfect if:
- You’re benefit from being guided step-by-step through defining your project’s ideas or story
- You’re ready and able to “kick it (gently) up a notch” for a few months in order to achieve this important goal by writing 5 days/week
- You have some of the basics already, maybe some notes, or even an outline, but from here, you don’t know what to do next
- You’ve never written a book (in this genre or at all) and need clear instruction, resources, and strategies to follow and would love to have a mentor who is on hand to explain and answer questions
- You know you will do best if you’re held accountable and have clear markers to meet, a schedule to follow, and a compassionate but firm mentor who is invested in you reaching your goal
- You want to enjoy the creative and intellectual process without having to worry about mapping out the details yourself.
- You are already fairly deep into your book, have a clearly defined outline you’re following, have extensive training in writing craft, and/or are making good progress
- You are comfortable writing daily and are self-motivated
- You want to collaborate with an editor along the way or edit as you go
- You not ready for the 4-month program and could use more time and guidance to find your topic or story and figure out what you want to explore
- You’re a seasoned book author but want a literary partner with whom you can collaborate and get editorial insights and feedback
- You have an intense schedule, or are in the midst or looking at soon being in trying circumstances.
In such cases, you would find great benefit in the personalized writing coaching relationship, which is designed to accommodate your exact needs and projects!
Plan Ahead by signing up for the FREE workbook that will help you begin your book:
Click Below to Learn More and Get Started!
Other ways we help writers
Personalized Writing Coaching
One-on-one literary coaching to help you in the exact ways you need, on your schedule.
If you've already got some writing in an early form, we're here to help you edit it into publishable shape.
Get to know what publishing a book entails, have a website in place, and much more-
Other Self-Guided Courses
Not ready to write a book? Get started with our creativity or blog-writing courses (both excellent training grounds for books!)